Blogs With Books

I’ve added a new page to the top of my blog entitled BLOGS WITH BOOKS for….well, bloggers who have books for sale. If you are a blogger with a book to sell just add your name to the comments or shoot me an email at heellisgoa@gmail.com. Happy Reading!

1. Great way to share the love. Have Hotspurs, will check out the others.

December 27, 2011 at 1:46 pm

2. You’re an amazing lady with a generous heart! Thanks for being you!

December 27, 2011 at 3:17 pm

• Thanks, Sandy. There’s a lot of great books and bloggers out there. I think you need to put together a book of poetry. I’d buy it!

December 27, 2011 at 3:46 pm

• It’d be an awfully short book! But maybe, one day………

December 27, 2011 at 3:49 pm

3. I don’t think this is such a good idea. Just kidding, it’s great!

December 27, 2011 at 8:39 pm

• I still think you need to turn Scenes into a web show. You could wear one of those pairs of glasses with the camera mounted in the center and then commentate as you drive. I predict big things.

December 28, 2011 at 6:51 am

4. You have a generous heart, good sir.

December 28, 2011 at 9:43 am

5. talker96

Well I’ve got some old paperbacks I don’t want anymore…..Some Emily Dickinson…..The long walk by Steve king, some old Far Side cartoon books….Calvin and Hobbes……No, I’m not selling Calvin and Hobbes……Choose your own adventure…….a few sociology books…..uh……and some old Fangoria magazines and Spiderman comics.
    I think that’s it to sell right now. Thanks H.E., get as much as you can for them and take a little off the top for yourself. Go buy yourself something pretty.

December 29, 2011 at 1:35 am