Fired Up!

I tapped deep into my Latin roots to come up with the perfect song to express my attitude going into this new year. EH? Megan? El Guapo? Sparkles? Who’s with me?

Uh…HR you kind of don’t have a choice here since it’s most likely your money I’ll be spending. Consider this fair warning. :)

*** WARNING – NAUGHTY WORDS AHEAD ****

1. HELL. YES.
    (subtitled 2012 – the Year Of Living Debterously)

January 1, 2012 at 7:43 pm

• SWEET! SEX WAX FOR EVERYONE! Damnit, I did it again! Honestly people, it used on surfboards. Really, it is.

January 1, 2012 at 7:45 pm

2. Glad to hear you are fired up!!! :) Happy 2012.. looking forward to your blog in the coming year.

Darlene

January 1, 2012 at 7:46 pm

3. Anything for you Ms. Ellis. Anything for you.

January 1, 2012 at 8:23 pm

4. When I saw Pit Bull, I thought it was going to be Hotel Room.
    Yeah, let’s get this party started!

January 1, 2012 at 8:45 pm

• YES!!! LES IS HERE!!! Now it’s REALLY gonna be a good year!

January 1, 2012 at 8:47 pm

5. I’ve got a credit card receipt that proves I don’t give a damn about the recession-never have, probably never will.

January 1, 2012 at 9:30 pm

6. I’m in.

January 1, 2012 at 9:33 pm

7. Whoooo!!!! This makes me excited for the New Year!

January 1, 2012 at 10:04 pm

• It’s going to be a good one, filled with limitless amounts of sparkly shoes and VS credit.

January 2, 2012 at 7:43 am

8. Danger, Will Robinson. Better wear your cup.

January 1, 2012 at 10:24 pm

• We’ll be handing them out at the door along with a commemorative shot glass.

January 2, 2012 at 7:45 am

9. I have already concluded we are going to have a brilliant year!

January 2, 2012 at 5:34 am

• YES!! That’s my new word for this year…BRILLIANT!! Thanks Megan!

January 2, 2012 at 7:46 am

• Sorry … Did you want me to be more teenage about it? This year is going to be Banging or Sick or Well Good Mate, it feels good to act my age sometimes :)

January 2, 2012 at 5:59 pm

• Never change! Stay gloriously British and BRILLIANT!

January 2, 2012 at 6:00 pm

10. I LOVE Pitbull! And yes, it shall be the Year of Sparkle. AND the Year of H.E. :)

January 2, 2012 at 7:23 am

• Yes it will! I think it is our duty to see that all people everywhere who can’t have fun still do. No matter how intimidating your sexiness and my sweetness are to others. Those unfun people can suck it. I think Pitbull up there would agree. ;)

January 2, 2012 at 7:52 am

• Amen, sisters.
        First round’s on me.

January 2, 2012 at 6:53 pm

• Sweet. Now go check out LMFAO’s SHOTS. I would post a link here, but that song some people may find REALLY offensive. I, however, LOVE it.

January 2, 2012 at 6:56 pm

• Parliament Funkadelic needs to cover that.
            Once drank a pitcher of Kamikazes because I kept saying they were too weak.
            They were. Knocked off the pitcher, followed by 1/2 bottle tequila and still made it to work the next morning.
            good times…

January 2, 2012 at 10:00 pm

• WOW…that’s seriously hardcore. I get drunk if I sniff a wine cooler cap. Total lightweight.

January 2, 2012 at 10:02 pm

• Sadly, those days are long gone. I’m good for 2 trips a year with my old drinking buddy to get properly stewed.Other than that, 3 beers is my limit.

January 2, 2012 at 10:09 pm

• Sucks being a grown up, doesn’t it? Sigh…

January 2, 2012 at 10:10 pm

11. talker96

Wait, there was a recession?
    Second question, H.E., you have Latin roots? All this time I thought those were just highlights in your hair.
    Everybody keeps mentioning a party, wouldn’t it be interesting if everybody actually got together for a Blog Bash 2012? Can H.E. plan the perfect party for 2012? Can H.E. actually get people to commit to their commitment of coming to the party? Can H.E. dance? These questions and more will be answered before the year is through. Stay tuned.

January 2, 2012 at 1:55 pm

• I would totally be down for a Blog Bash 2012! That’s it, we’re doing it. New Years Eve 2012. I wonder how we’d do it logistically, though. Live Webcam from around the world? That might be awesome to do. And hell yeah, I can dance. Very well, actually.

Oh I am sooo on this.

January 2, 2012 at 2:03 pm

12. I can provide DJ services for the event…

January 2, 2012 at 4:56 pm

13. talker96

You could always pay for tickets to fly everyone out.
    Can’t be webcams, we could do that any day, besides, it’s so impersonal. You got 12 months to be extremely creative in this party planning. I’m RSVP-ing in advance so now you’ve got the celebrity booking(humble, I know).
    Remember to bring punch and pie, more people will come if there’s punch and pie…..

January 3, 2012 at 4:17 pm

• YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO IN REGARDS TO THIS KIND OF CHALLENGE. Buddy…it’s ON.

January 3, 2012 at 4:19 pm