Things You Can’t Unsee – Three

I will never forget the day that I walked into the house to the sound of teenage boys roaring with laughter. Barely able to breathe, Junior explained that he’d found a video of a kid throwing a tantrum because his mother cancelled his World of Warcraft membership. The following ensued…

1. I love his brothers laughter ahaha! And I actually think that he is super man, I mean who can get undressed like that … I think he has a really cute accent.

January 10, 2012 at 4:28 am

2. Geeze. Looks like somebody is a little too spoiled. And here I thought teenage girls were drama queens. :roll:

January 10, 2012 at 5:17 am

• Oh God, boys are worse.

January 10, 2012 at 6:08 am

• Way true. I’d like to propose the term “tantrum kings” for us boys.

January 12, 2012 at 12:48 pm

3. This only emphasizes my plea that video games are screwing up our youth!

January 10, 2012 at 5:38 am

• I agree. And while I agree, I will admit that Junior is an avid WoW player. The deal is, he buys his own games and everything that he needs to play it. The same goes for Prince Charming and his Playstation 3. You’d be surprised how being the one footing the bill changes things for teens.

January 10, 2012 at 6:09 am

• That’s true. When my 8-year-old sons started buying their own beer, they saw the value in switching to the Beast instead of the Smithwick’s they were getting me to buy for them.

January 10, 2012 at 6:25 am

• :O He has a PlayStation 3! No, Xbox man, Xbox!!

January 10, 2012 at 6:25 am

• He wants that one too. He’s saving up. ;)

January 10, 2012 at 9:57 am

• Ohhhh nice, although, he would have to deal with Ben too, and it just so happens Ben is one of the top gamers in the world … It sucks to play with him!

January 10, 2012 at 11:44 am

4. Um, I’m do not understand why he took his clothes off? He plays world of warcraft- there obviously will be no girls arriving to make him feel better…
    On another note, it was like watching a male version of “The Excorcist.”

January 10, 2012 at 7:29 am

• My favorite part was when he hit himself with his shoe. I never understood how people could believe that causing yourself pain would instigate a response in others. My boys know not to bother.

January 10, 2012 at 9:58 am

5. He’s got some killer dance moves.

January 10, 2012 at 7:35 am

• And did you see him punch his bed? Total badass.

January 10, 2012 at 9:59 am

6. Wow…there’s so much the Worker in me wants to say, but this is sad. I thought he walked into the room dressed, then suddenly his clothes were off! I’m thinking video game detox and some time READING would be therapeutic…

January 10, 2012 at 8:02 am

• I agree. It’s a shame it took so long for his mom to come to her senses, but at least she did.

January 10, 2012 at 9:59 am

7. If you watch this closely enough, we now know where that lost remote control went. And this is why I insist on all my kids having steel toe boots, that way if they pull this crap they knock themselves out cold.

January 10, 2012 at 8:28 am

• Instead they whip them at each other. Explain the logic in that again?

January 10, 2012 at 10:00 am

• If they knock each other out then I still don’t have to listen to them complaining . Selfish I know. But it works.

January 10, 2012 at 10:41 am

8. Ah, you tube. Library of cautionary tales for nerds…
    And while I’ve always play an awful lot of video games, I have never lost my mind like that over any of them.

Bad pop music on the other hand can totally make me lose my cool.

January 10, 2012 at 8:34 am

• Oh God….my niece played Ke$ha all summer long and I nearly threw her out of my house.

January 10, 2012 at 10:01 am

9. I reacted the same way when I found out Glee had been given another season.

January 10, 2012 at 9:49 am

• So you caught their version of the Time Warp too, huh? Blasphemy.

January 10, 2012 at 10:01 am

10. I love this kid!

January 10, 2012 at 10:48 am

• I love his boxers. I sooo want a pair.

January 10, 2012 at 11:30 am

11. Oh.My.Word. That poor/dear/very disturbed boy-child. I think I will send him some of my Ritalin and I will send his mother some of my Valium, with a bottle of Scotch.

January 10, 2012 at 11:11 am

• I wonder how awesome your life has to be in order for the cancellation of a game to unhinge you like that. I’ve had worse things happen to me today and it’s not even noon!

January 10, 2012 at 11:32 am

12. hahah :D yeah I remember seeing this stuff XD .

January 10, 2012 at 11:19 am

• Keeps getting funnier every time I see it!

January 10, 2012 at 11:32 am

• Me too. Still able to make my jaws hurt from laughter.

January 10, 2012 at 7:54 pm

13. OMG have you seen the one were his Grandma hits him with a paddle ahaha!!

January 10, 2012 at 12:27 pm

14. Interesting that he only takes his anger out on the softest targets (the bed, himself).

I must admit, as a child I was prone to the occasional tantrum. I don’t think I ever dressed as a ghost, stripped to my underwear, hid in a cupboard or recreated a famous scene from The Exorcist, though. At least, not at the same time.

And once again drawing from my own experience, I would strongly advise against placing hidden cameras in a teenage boy’s room.

January 10, 2012 at 4:59 pm

• Hidden cameras? PLEASE tell me there is a blog post in there somewhere.

January 10, 2012 at 7:13 pm

15. Can anyone say TIME OUT??? A few hours of alone time is what this kid needs

January 10, 2012 at 6:20 pm

• That kid wouldn’t last five minutes in my house. I’d cut the electricity.

January 10, 2012 at 6:33 pm

• I think too much alone time is what caused the problem in the first place…

January 10, 2012 at 6:49 pm

16. I did not know Justin Beiber’s mother disciplined him at all. Amazing.

January 10, 2012 at 6:37 pm

• Who knew Justin Beiber could hate his life so much?

January 10, 2012 at 7:15 pm

17. And did he try to shove the remote up his butt? Rotfl

January 10, 2012 at 7:57 pm

18. I love this…altho I’m betting the other brother got in a lot of trouble for posting this…oh, probably not from their mother, but from the freak out boy…well, on the other hand, he was very careful to only hit the bed (probably wasn’t freaked out enough to not realize that pounding that fist into the wall would hurt big time) so he probably only shoved his brother, no punches…just too funny!!

January 10, 2012 at 8:00 pm

• Yeah, I could tell by the way he punched that bed he’s never thrown a punch in his life.

January 10, 2012 at 8:08 pm

19. WOW! I wonder what he did when he found his brother posted this video…

January 10, 2012 at 11:00 pm

20. That tantrum justifies his mother’s decision. I’ve seen heroine junkies go cold turkey smoother than that.

January 11, 2012 at 2:57 am

21. Very cool share!

January 14, 2012 at 9:29 am

22. Video games….serious business. I used to be a huge computer gamer, both in size and scope of gaming time. I have seen people punch monitors, smash keyboards in rage fits and otherwise smack opposing players at tournaments. This kid though takes the cake.

January 15, 2012 at 12:17 pm

• I remember as a kid my father smashing the shit out of the old style Donkey Kong game because he was one moment from beating the whole thing and the power went out in the bowling alley. It’s a good thing it did, because in those days that kind of arcade machine would have zapped him silly.

January 15, 2012 at 12:20 pm

23. Yes!! This is great. My face hurts from laughing. I wonder what happened when he found out this was posted on the internet. I see anger management classes in his future.

January 15, 2012 at 4:02 pm

24. Now I know what WOW stands for: World of Wankers.

This kid makes me at my teenage worst look like an absolute amateur.

I wouldn’t be caught dead in those boxers and now his twisted brother has exposed them to the entire world. But, seriously, the boxers are the least of Superbrat’s worries. It has been decades since I had a problem so insignificant it could warrant this overwrought behavior. If I had a tantrum of that magnitude these days I would immediately succumb to cardiac arrest. (Hey, I never thought of that . . . )

And speaking of on-camera-YouTube-exposure: I love the fact that cool bro has a mouth full of rubber bands.

I rejoice every day that I am not a parent to teenage boys. Or girls, for that matter.

January 21, 2012 at 11:32 pm