The Hellis 100 (1-10)
Ladies and Gentlemen it is official; I have finally hit my one hundredth blog post. To mark this historic occasion I have decided to blog about 100 of my favorite things in ten separate blog posts; all in wacky Hellis fashion of course. To kick things off I’ve dedicated my first blog post to….
TOP TEN FAVORITE CLASSIC SITCOM CHARACTERS
I suffered for years as a kid from insomnia and spent many a sleepless night watching reruns of classic sitcom television. Over time I developed a fondness for certain characters, so here is a list of my top ten favorites:
10. Florence Jean Castleberry – Friends like me call her Flo. The rest of you can kiss her grits.
9. Schneider – Never met a toilet he couldn’t unclog or a MILF he wouldn’t dry hump.
8. Maynard G Krebs - Think perpetually horny, arguably stoned Gilligan.
7. Jan Brady – The poor man’s Marsha.
6. Rosco P. Coltrane – His laugh is the very definition of Awesomesauce.
5. Arnold Jackson – Go on and tell me you didn’t see the episode with the bicycle man.
4. Isaac – The Love Boat’s very own Lando Calrissian (because he was smooth, not because he was black).
3. Horshack – Living proof that you can be both a dork and a nerd.
2. Mrs. Roper – Television’s first Desperate Housewife.
1. And last but not least I give you The Ghetto Cassanova himself… J.J. Evans.