Prince Charming’s Post Super Bowl Analysis

By now you all know that my Pats didn’t win the Super Bowl (I CANNOT bring myself to type the “L” word).

I figured since my son, Prince Charming spent five years as a middle linebacker he’d have plenty to say on the matter. But when I asked him how he felt about what the Giants did to snake the win from the Patriots all he had to say was, “Dumb luck.”

Now, what you may not know about Prince Charming is that he isn’t a Patriots fan. He isn’t a fan of any team for that matter; he’s a football fan. So instead I asked him if he were a NFL coach, what would he be saying to his team day one next season. His answer? “Don’t underestimate The Raiders.”

For a more in-depth analysis of the game, stop by THE THROWDOWN

1. I like that, Dumb Luck … Although its not quite how I would see it. “Don’t underestimate The Raiders.” is good advice. I am struggling to form a comment that does not involve ‘expert on looking fit in a football shirt’, I am going jogging now and it is 6:33 in the morning , its cold.

February 7, 2012 at 1:34 am

• I set this thing to post on its own overnight, and somehow I lost and entire paragraph of his analysis. I’m looking for it now.

Jogging? Good for you. I’m in my pajamas drinking coffee. Yeah, I suck.

February 7, 2012 at 5:18 am

2. Any one game is pretty much luck, isn’t it?
    You can have a team that plays to their level over a season, but any one game can go either way…

February 7, 2012 at 8:38 am

• Yeah, there was a whole paragraph that somehow is missing from this. It’s a shame because it was wicked funny too. Something about the psychology behind wanting it bad enough and blood boiling rage and so on. I’ll find it.

February 7, 2012 at 9:30 am

3. As they say dumb luck is better than no luck. At least pitchers and catchers report in a few weeks.

February 7, 2012 at 9:38 am

• YES!!!! FENWAY, HERE I COME!!!!!

I love baseball. :)

February 7, 2012 at 9:47 am

4. At least you don’t live spitting distance from the damned ticker tape parade. I have been in complete media blackout and full domestic lockdown since the game ended and expect to remain thus for at least another day. Thank God I stocked the liquor cabinet last week. Counting the days til the trucks roll out of Fenway.

February 7, 2012 at 10:08 am

• I am lucky. All I have to deal with are mopey displaced Southies.

February 7, 2012 at 10:12 am

5. I think Brady walked in there cocky, just like the last time the Giants beat the Pats. Let me say, I freaking HATE the Giants.
    You’re son is right. Dumb luck.
    Next year, I say watch out for the Eagles.

Great post.

February 7, 2012 at 10:35 am

• I agree about Brady and the Eagles. Provided no one hucks any dogs onto the field.

February 7, 2012 at 5:50 pm

6. Raiders? Don’t underestimate the Niners. They almost beat the Giants.
    I love that kid. He’s looking over on our side of the field.

February 8, 2012 at 12:53 am