What Does Happy Taste Like?

I woke up this morning to a typical hangover text sent from my best friend, Quin. As usual, there came with it an attached picture that made her laugh at 3am the night before. I will share that pic/text with you all now:

This is a Carvel Ice Cream cake with the caption “It’s What Happy Tastes Like!” Quin, ever the existentialist, begged to ask the question, “What does happiness taste like? Wouldn’t it taste different for different people?” Then she went on to describe her taste of happy, and it looked something like this:

You see, Quin’s “Happy” tastes remarkably like Jared Padalecki. So that got me thinking, what would MY happiness taste like? I can think of quite a few men that I’d like to see wrapped in an ice cream loincloth. But I guess when it comes right down to it, my “Happy” would taste like this:

So, what does YOUR happy taste like?

1. JB Maddawg

No question. Since I hate Ice cream, happiness would be a pint of Guiness, a Filet Mignon with steak fries served on a 1959 Gibson Les Paul. Perfection.

June 10, 2012 at 2:23 pm

2. Marry Me.

June 10, 2012 at 2:28 pm

3. OMG – that car is stunning! The guy is alright, and yeah, ice cream is cool.. but holy shit that car!!! Happiness to me is a hot rod, a bucket of coffee and an open road to no where.

June 10, 2012 at 4:49 pm

• Sorry Maddawg, but I’m marrying Darlene.

June 10, 2012 at 8:17 pm

• Actually, so am I. I wanna change my answer. But still keep all my stuff. Plus all the stuff she mentioned. Cars, guitars, steaks, coffee and roads to no where. It’s seriously becoming like that scene in The Jerk where he keeps adding stuff to the list.

June 11, 2012 at 9:03 pm

4. Um…. me. Duh.

June 10, 2012 at 7:59 pm

5. Now why didn’t I think of that? Everything good tastes like Sparkles!

June 10, 2012 at 8:17 pm

6. I’ve gotta go with the coffee, especially since riding in cars makes me sleepy!

And everyone knows the Mercedes G 500 is the best vehicle ever! It’s not my fault; it just is what it is.

June 10, 2012 at 8:42 pm

• I’m not much of a foreign car fan, but I will give props to the G500. About the only foreign car I like better is the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Super Sport. I could work an entire lifetime and still not be able to afford one.

June 10, 2012 at 8:45 pm

• There are not a lot of people who could afford that car… Then again, I wasn’t exactly going for practicality either!

Sidenote: My dad did teach me to buy American, but he always made exceptions for German engineering!

June 10, 2012 at 9:47 pm

• I am thinking your dad and I would be pals.

June 12, 2012 at 9:58 am

7. Hummmm let me think, Ben, muscle cars, rugby players, the smell of freashy cut grass and that smell when it’s been sunny and it is going rain! In conclusion a lot of things make me happy Ahaha.

June 11, 2012 at 5:24 am

• I love sunny and is going to rain! Best smell ever. Well, that and a newborn baby’s head. Seriously, they need to bottle that scent. Cheers me right up.

June 12, 2012 at 9:59 am

• I love the smell of baby wipes ahaha but then I know what you mean my friends baby smells lovely :)

June 12, 2012 at 1:00 pm

8. Chocolate & caramel, especially dark chocolate! Mmmmmmmmmmm . . .

July 2, 2012 at 2:48 am