Super Secret Project Clue #4

A bit of a stretch for a clue, but I am such a Kip Winger fan that I’ll write anything just so I can look at him. Yes, I am a child of the eighties. EH, you can’t say anything until the next clue. You’ve already got this one.

SIDENOTE:

Although I’ve never met Kip Winger personally, I have some very musically connected friends who tell me this man is one class act.

1. Like

August 1, 2012 at 1:39 am

• RONNIE LIBRA!! HOW THE HELL ARE YA??

I remember this episode, and it’s awesome despite being incredibly preposterous. :)

August 1, 2012 at 8:35 am

• Hahahaha, when you posted about Winger the first thing that popped in my head was Stuart. ;)

I’m fine, just was without a laptop for a couple months.

A couple cool months though which is funny. I may try and share… Who knows…

How are you? Any particular posts I should catch up on?

August 1, 2012 at 10:50 am

• No, there’s no particular posts to check out. What you need to stay tuned for is the release of a four book compilation I’ve got coming out starting September 1st. All these clues are leading up to it.

August 2, 2012 at 7:59 am

2. Why would you inflict Winger on us?
    WHY?!?

August 2, 2012 at 11:29 am

• Because he’s pretty…

August 2, 2012 at 11:39 am

• Can’t he be pretty without the all mouth noise?

August 2, 2012 at 11:40 am

• Oh, I listen to this with the sound off. Didn’t I mention that? If you don’t understand how this works, let me leave this for you to view sans sound:

August 2, 2012 at 11:44 am

• GAH! That’s a Kardashian. Now I want to put on a hazmat suit and spray disinfectant on my desk.

August 2, 2012 at 11:51 am

• Yes, the Kardashians have officially reclassified conjunctivitis as a venereal disease.

August 2, 2012 at 12:01 pm