The Dark Side Of Santa Claus

With news of Santa’s recent jailbreak spreading like wildfire, I have decided to rerun the original blog posts that started it all- beginning with the original Christmas series SANTA SPAM 1-3. We’ll follow that up with daily interviews ranging from childhood friends who knew him when, to the riff raff who witnessed his fall from grace. This week promises to paint a picture of Santa as you’ve never seen him before. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you:

SANTA SPAM – PART ONE

SANTASPAM1

1. Tom Elias

So THIS is the Santa thing you told me about. Good lord.

December 18, 2012 at 9:21 pm

2. Ah, as disturbing as ever!

December 18, 2012 at 10:14 pm

3. You don’t need to be responsible for ruining Christmas. You have a moral duty as a writer to lift us all above this sort of petty ruining of the yuletide spirit. I am surprised you haven’t conned some of your minions into helping you destroy the sacred and holy festival that somehow manages to combine religious beliefs about a man who was once nailed to a cross made out of trees with the Druidic worship of trees themselves. And stockings… how did those ever… but I digress! I am pleased to see that even those spawn of the dark one who call themselves your followers were too smart to be lured into taking part in this travesty… this sham… this moccery…mockeie…mokery… abomination!!! Which reminds me… how does the abomoniable snowman fit into the… oh forget it…
    (Good post)

December 19, 2012 at 2:30 pm

• That’s one hell of a comment. I am beginning to think I should recruit you to write one of these. *snicker*

December 22, 2012 at 11:51 am

• I would not soil my hands with such a thing…

December 22, 2012 at 12:43 pm

4. I was told these transcripts would remain sealed.

December 20, 2012 at 11:17 am

• Everyone has a price, Dayton.

December 22, 2012 at 11:52 am

5. Pingback: The SANTA SHAME SPIRAL Continues…Interview With Frosty The Snowman « H.E. ELLIS

6. Pingback: The Dark Side of Santa « SUPERVERSITY

7. Pingback: The SANTA SHAME SPIRAL Continues…Interview With Brown Shugga! « H.E. ELLIS

8. Pingback: Iconic Interviews – The Book! « H.E. ELLIS