Iconic Interviews – The Book!

iicoverartebookFor those of you who just can’t get enough of the holiday spirit, consider purchasing the collaborative blogger eBook:

ICONIC INTERVIEWS - The world’s most beloved holiday icons presented in a collection of irreverent interviews that take on the backstory of their imagined existences.

Your favorite bloggers are interviewed as iconic holiday characters, each one zanier than the next. All proceeds from the purchase of this book are donated to the bloggers collective project known as Wrists Around The World. For a free copy of this eBook as well as additional works from H.E. Ellis visit: www.wristsaroundtheworld.com

AVAILABLE IN EBOOK FORMAT THROUGH SMASHWORDS

H.R. Nightmare as President Washington

H.E. Ellis as President Lincoln

Interview with the King of the Leprechauns

Michael Wakefield as Fergus O’Malley

I Prank You Not

H.R. Nightmare as Loki the Trickster

It’s the Easter Bunn- er, Wallaby?

Megan Stephenson as the Easter Wallaby

Earth Day Interview with Gaia

Sandylikeabeach as Gaia

It’s Flagulous!

Sparklebumps as Betsy Ross

It’s Time For Father Time!

Trask Avenue as Father Time

Interview with Brown Shugga

KayJai as Brown Shugga

Interview with Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer

PouringMyArtOut as Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer

Santa’s Shame Spiral Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3

BrainRants as Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus and Lipschitz the Elf

THANK YOU ALL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1. Awesome job on this project, H.E. Thanks for including me.

December 25, 2012 at 9:47 am

• No, thank you! Gaia is amazing!

December 25, 2012 at 10:01 am

• Ditt-o!

December 25, 2012 at 12:07 pm

• Thanks, John! I absolutely loved Father Time. Genius!

January 20, 2013 at 9:12 am

2. Yes, I’ll be getting a copy.
    The holidays will never be the same…

December 25, 2012 at 9:48 am

• I figured since I’m already going to Hell, I might as well take a few friends with me.

December 25, 2012 at 10:02 am

• Bought!
        Now where the hell are my next Reaper and GOA books?!?

January 1, 2013 at 7:20 pm

• I am working on Reapers Two as I type this. Here’s a bit I just wrote:

Lucifer stepped into a room that would have been an exact replica of the Oval Office had the White House decorators been tacky Italian housewives.

“Gentlemen, welcome!” The Archangel Gabriel announced as he walked out from behind a gold-plated version of the Resolute Desk.

January 1, 2013 at 8:08 pm

• Oh, I can’t wait to see where that’s going!

*taps fingers impatiently*

January 1, 2013 at 8:57 pm

3. I’ve known I’ll be going to Hell for quite some time. At this point, I’m just angling for a seat upgrade.

December 25, 2012 at 10:05 am

• You and I can sit in the back and make fun of people.

December 25, 2012 at 10:14 am

• Thanks for including me in on the fun. It was a blast :)

December 25, 2012 at 2:16 pm

4. Reblogged this on The Fog of Ward and commented:
    A series of “interviews” conducted with iconic figures from history and fantasy. Not for the timid. Not for the uptight. Not for the un-fun.

December 25, 2012 at 10:08 am

5. Pingback: Icons | Tom Elias, Writer

6. Pingback: All you writers are the same. :) « Words you cant unsay

7. Pingback: My 2012 in review. | The Fog of Ward

8. I was absolutely delighted when I discovered that me, a total fan and avid reader of Dayton Ward’s Star Trek series, was co-writing the Captain Kirk Vs Captain Jon Luc Picard piece. This book is so funny, partially due to the fact that none of us had any knowledge to who the other person being interviewed was. I enjoyed it immensely.

December 31, 2012 at 9:32 pm

• Thanks, Sights! I am still laughing at your Kirk!

December 31, 2012 at 10:16 pm

9. Reblogged this on Tales from the Mind of SnB and commented:
    Buy the book, it is funny, and the money goes to a good cause

December 31, 2012 at 9:33 pm

10. Wait… does this mean I am a published author??? Holy sparkly-crap-sticks Batman! I need to get the paperback… now… seriously…

January 1, 2013 at 4:04 pm

• Yes you are!!!

January 1, 2013 at 4:15 pm

• I am going to crap a brick of pure delight… so to speak… and I can put this on my credits when I send my novel to publishers… and I owe it all to you… and I love you man… sigh…

January 1, 2013 at 4:17 pm

• Make sure you do include this in your query! Come spring you’ll have a second as well with F*cked Up Fairy Tales.

January 1, 2013 at 4:20 pm

• I am riding your coattails to fameiness… thanks. Hope you had an awesome holiday.

January 1, 2013 at 4:21 pm

• Sort of. I kept a promise I made to myself on January 1, 2012 to query at least one agent for my Gods of Asphalt novel. I finally did that at 10:45 p.m. on December 31, 2012. I promptly threw up at 10:46.

I’m told that’s fear leaving the body. For the record, fear tastes like Jager.

January 1, 2013 at 4:25 pm

• Ha… me and half my family were ‘tasting Jager’ right around that same time… but it was food poisoning or a bug. I do not fear for you. I have faith. I do fear for myself however. Although that just made me sound self-absorbed…

January 1, 2013 at 4:28 pm

• No, you sound realistic. I sound like a chicken shit who took an entire year to screw up the courage to query one agent. Writing is not for the weak, my friend.

January 1, 2013 at 4:32 pm

• I look forward to your moral support… and you can count on mine, but you have already helped me more than I can say.

January 1, 2013 at 4:55 pm

11. Is that coupon you gave us good for paperback, or just the e-reader… oh… who cares, I can pay for it… I am all aquiver…

January 1, 2013 at 4:05 pm

• The coupon is for the eBook, but sit tight because something is coming in your email…

January 1, 2013 at 4:16 pm

12. I done did gone and ordered me a paperback.

January 1, 2013 at 5:13 pm

13. Pingback: December writing wrap-up. | The Fog of Ward

14. Reblogged this on Edward Hotspur and commented:
    Happy Birthday, Hellis! And this is a pretty great book for an incredible cause.

January 15, 2013 at 7:29 am

15. Pingback: An Iconic Birthday! (Bigger than Arbor Day, Even!) | Guapola

16. Pingback: Supernatural Tire Flipping Tribute For Hellis Birthday | sandylikebeach

17. So, this arrived in today’s mail: