Death Comes to New England

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Grim has arrived. The graphic novel empire known as Newbury Comics has graciously agreed to take a chance on everyone’s favorite Reaper by offering a spot for his book on its illustrious shelves.

For those of you who may not know, Newbury Comics is New England’s premiere comic/graphic novel/punk/new wave/indie music vendor. Considered Mecca to the pop-culture obsessed, I couldn’t imagine a better fit for a novella series as potentially off-putting as REAPERS WITH ISSUES.

Now, if I could just finish Book Two…

CLICK THE PIC FOR STORE LOCATIONS

newbury-comics-logo-blackback

1. Congratulations! Go forth Grim and multiply!

July 23, 2013 at 1:39 am

• That he will! I think the word I am looking for is “Scourge.”

July 23, 2013 at 7:29 am

2. “Death comes to New England.”

*Now* it’s a party.

July 23, 2013 at 8:49 am

• It’s a Dead Man’s Party. Who could ask for more?

July 23, 2013 at 2:00 pm

3. Oooo, I’ll be in Boston in October. Hopefully I can hunt this down.

July 23, 2013 at 11:15 am

• SWEET! If you don’t see it, ask for it by name. That’s how the restocking thing works, I guess.

July 23, 2013 at 2:00 pm

4. Way to go, girl! It’s a good thing I got your autograph before you go all rich and famous and Bieber. ;) I will babysit your monkey, or any of your kids, whichever comes first.

July 23, 2013 at 5:03 pm

• You’d be better off with the monkey as opposed to any one of my three Hellispawn.

Consider yourself lucky, Archon. YOU’VE got the only copy of REAPERS WITH ISSUES in existence that is signed by all four contributing authors. You rock. :)

July 23, 2013 at 6:09 pm

5. IF I ever wrote a book, and IF I actually saw it displayed in a store somewhere, I would get some serious wood. Even if I had to take a little blue pill to do it.
    You as the Bieb–that’s hilarious. Will you get an awful haircut, wear your pants “gangstah-style”, and drive like a madwoman through the New England ‘burbs? I shudder to think of it.
    Congrats, by the way. Pretty cool.

July 23, 2013 at 7:21 pm

• Me as the Bieb, huh? It could work. We are about the same height and macho level.
      The awful haircut I’ve already got.

I’ve got a picture of my book on the shelves of a library, and that was seriously cool. I hope this works out for Reapers. It’s a bit of an odd duck, and hard to place.

July 24, 2013 at 9:32 am

6. Moderate THIS! ;)

July 23, 2013 at 7:22 pm

• Yeah, I have no idea what is up with WordPress. I’ve had moderation turned off since the beginning, but my blog will still randomly moderate some comments but not others.

July 24, 2013 at 9:41 am

7. Hmm…worth it to get a copy just to see if they made the closing scenes (you know what part I mean) as fucked up as I imagined them…

July 24, 2013 at 1:27 pm