Across the Threshold…

H.E. ELLIS:

ANOTHER PROJECT FROM THE MIND OF PMAO…

Originally posted on Pouring My Art Out:

a 2

I am honored to announce the release of a book that I had the privilege of being a small part of. Hey, don’t buy this book just because you love me and you know I have another very smart daughter who is going to need to go to a very expensive college in just a few more years. Oh no. Buy it because it’s bloody brilliant. There are plenty of decent community colleges out there.. she’ll be fine.

Seriously, this book is awesome. I bought a copy. I know, you would think that authors could get a free copy of a book they either wrote in part or in full, but the publishing industry is a heartless bitch!

So once again we run into the major stumbling block… I am a computer moron. You all know that. My friend, Daisha Korth, from http://dkorthbooks.wordpress.com/ went to the trouble of preparing an email…

View original 609 more words

1. If we don’t buy this book, the crack squirrels win!!!

December 5, 2013 at 8:51 am

2. Wait… I think you reblogged it while I was editing it… I pasted the wrong code for the trailer…it works now, even though it is just the ugly blue words… and I added some other stuff…

December 5, 2013 at 9:02 am

• Okay, just let me know if there is anything else I need to do!

December 5, 2013 at 9:16 am

• Other than deleting that one and doing it again, I can’t think of anything. I appreciate the reblog a lot. Don’t feel you need to do it over. The mistakes sort of make it funnier. And I have my credit card out to order the fairytale book.

December 5, 2013 at 9:34 am

3. Oh, also, it is the same three pigs story that is in F*cked Up Fairytales… just so you know… which reminds me, I need a copy of that!!!

December 5, 2013 at 9:03 am

• Volume One is out now in eBook. Once I get the remainder of the stories for Volume Two I will release it all as one paperback.

I’ve got a plan for some original artwork!

December 5, 2013 at 9:18 am

• So I should wait for that? Which one am I in? I want a real paper copy to add to my collection.

December 5, 2013 at 9:36 am

• Your story is currently in the eBook that I just released. The paperback will contain ALL the stories and will be out sometime in March, hopefully.

December 5, 2013 at 12:14 pm

• I am holding out for that one. I am starting a pile of books I either did all or part of… I am going to build a fort!!! Thanks again for the reblog. You sort of inspired me on this journey. I got the kid’s book out and the second in the sci-fi series is coming very soon.

December 5, 2013 at 12:58 pm