The Versatile Blogger Award
In order to accept this award I must follow the rules, and if you are nominated you’ve got to follow them as well.
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass this award onto 15 new blogging friends.
4. Contact and congratulate the awarded bloggers.
I’d like to thank the first blog who nominated me:
Take one part new mommy, two parts struggling student and blend on “high.” Serve hot or cold with a side of biting wit and you’ve got The Procrastinator. A must for anyone into photography or writing who doesn’t take it all too seriously.
Next I’d like to thank the second blog who nominated me:
By far one of the funniest blogs out there. Think Erma Bombeck with an edge. Pictures of her bulldog alone are worth the click to her site. Definitely a must for anyone amused by the small moments in life.
Also making the list:
- A WOMAN’S GUIDE TO WOMEN: One of the most helpful blogs for understanding the female mind. Even though I’m a woman the stuff we do and how we think makes absolutely no sense to me.
- ANOTHERPLOTDEVICE: I’m a snob when it comes to movies and this blog lets me know what’s out there that’s been sadly overlooked by audiences.
- ASHLEY JILLIAN: A ballerina with a wicked sense of humor. Sounds like someone else I know.
- BRAINRANTS: A seriously funny dude with a seriously funny blog despite his head-scratching attachment to west coast sports teams.
- EDWARD HOTSPUR: Ah…Edward Hotspur. Just where do I begin? When I think of Edward Hotspur I think of Star Wars — he can’t just be read, he needs to be experienced…
- IMONTHEBANDWAGON: One man, one band, a twisted roadie and a box full of British celebrity sock puppets. Need I say more?
- KAYJAI’S BLOG: She lives on an island and she runs (I’m guessing in big circles). How awesome is that?
- LIFEINTHEFARCELANE: Yes, my soul sister. Anyone into ballsy chicks who are too good for the guys around them needs to check out this blog.
- MADISON WOODS: A wonderful blog for writers because she involves the community. A great place to find support as well as have fun.
- MY BYE WORLD: This is a blog penned (typed?) by one tough lady. Her positive outlook on life despite adversity will inspire you.
- REASONS WHY I’M STILL SINGLE: One hot mess. Seriously people, we need to hook my boy Calhoun up.
- THE DISTRICT OF MISERY: A blog that delivers timely and educational information about the state of our government and planet, minus the soapbox.
- THE SATURATED PAGE: I’ve got a soft spot in my heart for fellow New Englanders, so believe me when I say that this blog is “wicked awesome.”
- THE THROWDOWN: Sports and entertainment delivered with a sense of humor. What’s not to like?
- VERYNORMAL: I’ve saved the best for last because not only is my girl Megan cute as hell and British, but she’s got her shit together more than half the women I know that are twice her age. She’s who I want to be when I grow up.
And now onto…
SEVEN WEIRD AND RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I’m half Italian and half Irish; which means I’ve got a wicked temper but I have other people fight my battles.
2. If I wanted to I could become a professional ten pin bowler. Seriously, I’m that good.
3. Even though I’m a New Englander I’ve spent almost half of my life in South Florida. When I get pissed you can tell.
4. I tell everybody I’m five feet tall but I’m really four eleven and a half. Shhhh…
5. I have the world’s weirdest resume. I’ve had jobs where I’ve driven dump trucks as well as worked for years at Victoria’s Secret. I’ve been a substitute art teacher; cheerleading coach and jizz booth mopper (guess which one paid the best).
6. I give everyone around me advice, whether they ask for it or not. So for all the young girls out there: If you take one Catholic school girl and add one pretty boy on a motorcycle and then factor in one strict Navy father you get one COLOSSAL MISTAKE.
7. I’m in love with the tasty chowder guy (and no, the fan girl is NOT me. I’m a lady, God damn it):