The Hellis 100 (21-30)
Before I jump into the next installment of The Hellis 100 I’d like to let you know about a great blog called Mona Lisa Memoirs that I had the privilege of writing a dating disaster guest post for. Check it and her own stories out after reading this post. Now, onto the pretty…
What you may not know about real world me is that real world me has many gay friends, both male and female. During an inpromptu conversation the other day I happened to mention my blog and the need to come up with another ten item installment list. They put their heads together and came up with the following:
TOP TEN PEOPLE TO MAKE YOU QUESTION YOUR SEXUALITY
I decided to break this down into five women and five men, starting with…
5. NICOLE SHERZINGER. This Pussycat Doll’s vague ethnicity appeals to men and women alike.
4. JESSICA ALBA – There’s nothing vague about this Latina’s smoking hotness.
3. ANGELINA JOLIE – It turns out more women find her attractive than men. Just ask Sparklebumps.
2. SCARLETT JOHANSSON – The twenty-first century’s answer to the blonde bombshell.
And with a unanimous vote for number 1….SALMA HAYEK. I think it’s the dress.
Now onto the gentlemen, starting with…
5. ALEX PETTYFER – The combination of pretty boy and badass makes him an easy choice for number five.
4. WILLIAM LEVY – Telemundo’s definition of tall, dark and handsome.
3. JAMES MASLOW – The quintessential boy next door and my inspiration for Sawyer Hayden.
2. JENSEN ACKLES – One word. Guh…
And the man voted most likely to make men everywhere question their sexuality is…