Do Not Remove Under Penalty Of Law
Yup, you guessed it, I’ve been tagged. Not once, not twice, but three times. I’ve decided since I do a weekly SPaM post that should exempt me from passing on questions to other bloggers. I would like however, to answer the ones set before me. But first, the rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
1. If you were stuck in a burning building with no possible means of escape but had a bag of marshmallows….. Would you toast them over the fire or just eat ‘em straight?
Fuck eating the marshmallows, I’d find a way to masturbate with them. I’m gonna die anyway, right?
2. The funniest knock knock joke you can think of:
3. Weirdest thing you’ve eaten.
Sweetbreads. Look that shit up.
4. Tell me what you’d do if a bird excreted on your head.
Buy a cat.
5. Stupidest thing you did while you were sober.
Hit on someone drunk.
6.Can you run 2 miles if I kick you out of bed at 4am…. to chase me down ….. Theoretically. In reality I won’t make it the first mile.
Chances are the answer is yes, since by 4am I’ve already been up for an hour.
7. How many quarter pounders do you think you can eat in a sitting?
1/4 of 1/4 pounder. You do the math.
8. Bacon or Beer. You must decide!
9. Can you tell me, an exact use for a rubber duck?
Well that depends…does your rubber duck take batteries?
10. in your dreams….. Are you on top?
ALWAYS. It’s the only time I get to look down at someone.
11. Rosie Huntington-Whitley or Megan fox? You Must Decide!
The best moment of your life?
The day I held my book proof in my hands.
The worst moment of your life?
The day I realized I mis-spelled the word ASPHALT on my book proof.
If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
Nothing. I am the product of all my experiences, both good and bad. This means you, HR.
If you could go back and tell someone how you really felt when you didn’t, who would it be?
HR’s father. I hope modeling Gus after him makes up for it.
If there was someone who you could tell how you really felt now who would it be?
Megan – you matter to me more than you know. 🙂
Your greatest achievement?
I recently learned the definition of unconditional love in a round about way from a little old lady I’ve never met.
Someone you wanted to be proud of you who weren’t?
List the best people in your life right now.
My children and my blogroll.
Your joy in life is…
Writing, plain and simple.
What you wish you could do but cannot?
Shoot a free throw.
If I gave you an airline ticket for anywhere in the world where would you go?
East Yorkshire. I’ve got friends there.
1) Of the five senses – which would you sacrifice to keep the other four?
Smell. I’d save money on bath water too. Win win!
2) What is the first website you check in the morning?
3) Zombies or Vampires?
Zombies. I was married to a vampire for seventeen years. I’ve had enough.
4) Feed the poor or Eat the rich?
Feed the poor. The rich taste like chicken.
5) Romance Novel or Thriller?
Thriller. Love stinks.
6) Favorite Band?
7) Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall?
8) Is there anyone in your past that, looking back, you never would have dated?
The father of my second kid. Yeah, HR. We need to talk….
9) What could you eat over and over.. and over again?
Anything that contains coconut. I add it to everything.
10) Which deadly sin would you most associate yourself with?
Lust. Wait….no, it’s lust. Yeah, lust. definitely lust.
11) Car, motorcycle or something else? If something, else, what?