A quasi writer avoiding life through Zen meditation and grain alcohol

So Long For Now

Hello Blogworld,

Sadly, the real world has seeped into my blog life, and I will not be blogging for a yet undetermined amount of time. Nothing tragic has happened, but family duty calls. Tomorrow’s Secret Admirer Reveal will post as scheduled but I will be unable to post beyond that.

I apologize to all my SPaM and Love Letter Gone Wrong writers for my abrupt hiatus. I hope to be back at some point to pick up where we left off.

If I cannot return, please know that it’s been a blast. Truly.

H.E. Ellis

Advertisements

1. Hope everything works out in your favor.
    We’ll be here when you get back.

If you need anything, give a holler.

March 2, 2012 at 12:49 pm

2. I hope you come back really soon – I love your blog and you’re very talented! Good luck with everything 🙂

March 2, 2012 at 12:49 pm

3. Best wishes! Hope all is well and you return to us soon.

March 2, 2012 at 12:50 pm

4. Your still going to email me right Ahaha I have a package in my bedroom for and it will be sent never the less! I will be waiting for the return of H.E.Ellis … Maybe we could make a film about it Ahaha

March 2, 2012 at 12:51 pm

5. Take care of you and yours. I’m going to miss my sista!

March 2, 2012 at 12:53 pm

6. So sorry to hear this! I hope all is well and you get some time to relax and enjoy yourself. I have looked forward to enjoying your posts with my morning coffee. Thanks for the inspiration! I have to say again that I absolutely LOVED “The Gods of Asphalt”! Best of luck to you. Hope you see you around here again soon!

March 2, 2012 at 12:55 pm

7. H.E.
    You have been an inspiration to us all. I honestly don’t know how you kept up the pace with the quality of your material. I’m going to miss the hell out of you, but know that you’ll still be there beyond the pixels.. I look forward to seeing you on TV, hearing you on the radio and seeing you all over the web..

March 2, 2012 at 12:55 pm

8. No worries, L…. I know the feeling…

You should try this though: Just don’t keep the focus on your blog and when you feel the pull, come write. Because you will feel the pull. It may be a week or a month or whatever, but when it all wants to come out, write it down.

Forget deadlines, and series’ and this and that and just write when you gotta or wanna and let it out.

Cheers!

March 2, 2012 at 12:56 pm

9. Please know my heart is with you whatever is going down.

If you need anything from long distance please email me.

Great good fortune to you in your travels.

March 2, 2012 at 1:05 pm

10. talker96

I was going to push the like button but realized that it was wrong. This sucks.
    That being said, if its something as simple as you being unable to pay your internet connection then I’m sure I can help you out with it if it can keep you blogging. If its something else then I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you back real soon.
    Talker96

March 2, 2012 at 1:09 pm

11. ‘oh’ is what came out of my mouth when I read the title and I’m at a loss for words….. To say I’m going to miss reading up on you everyday is an understatement….. To understand the loss of a pillar……you’re going to be missed a lot more than you can fathom . 🙂

March 2, 2012 at 1:10 pm

12. Hoping everything works out. The blogville would suck without you in it.

March 2, 2012 at 1:11 pm

13. H.E. – I will miss you the BIGGEST! And I will allow myself to have one smallish little cry in your absence- maybe 2. Ok 10.

Praying for your swift,safe, and happy return!

YOU ROCK!

March 2, 2012 at 2:45 pm

14. This is one of those entries where we need a:

“I$#@! hate this post but love you” button!

Hope to see you back soon HE!
    😦

March 2, 2012 at 3:31 pm

15. Damn Ma’am. The blogosphere takes a giant step backwards. Good luck and I hope to see you back soon.

March 2, 2012 at 3:51 pm

16. Well this is not good news for your faithful followers.

Be well and I’m certain we’ll see you down the line! 🙂

March 2, 2012 at 4:00 pm

17. cassiebehle

We’ll miss you bunches!!!

March 2, 2012 at 4:43 pm

18. Good luck to all.

March 2, 2012 at 5:10 pm

19. What everybody else said.

March 2, 2012 at 6:15 pm

20. Okay, that wasn’t enough; what I mean is that you will be sorely missed, I hope this is temporary, I’m glad to have been your blogging friend, I can’t imagine not reading you, I hope the non-tragic stays non-tragic, I’m curious about the new admonitions under your blogroll to not buy your book (you know that makes us want to buy it more), I have happily met other blogging friends through you, and I hope all is well!!

March 2, 2012 at 6:57 pm

21. Anonymous

Ow! Ow! Ow! Rants is off for a year to defend peace and democracy. Savor is recoverating for an indefinite period. Kayjai is back on solid land and inside civilisation, but out of touch for a week. Now another of our brightest lights is extinguished, hopefully for only a short, “temporarily”. Where have all my mentors gone? Come back, Shane! Come back….well, and rested. Damn! I may have to read my own crap. Nah, that ain’t happening.

March 2, 2012 at 7:04 pm

• When did I become anonymous? Damned WordPress. Tha Archon will miss you. Be well, and be back soon

March 3, 2012 at 10:32 pm

22. I’m really sorry to hear this. I hope everything works out well.

March 2, 2012 at 7:12 pm

23. I’ll miss you, Hellis. I’ll think about you constantly, and I’ll be here if you need anything. I love you, kiddo! The ‘kiddo’ was to blunt the enormity of what I just said, but I’m not hitting backspace. You’ve been awesome to me.

March 2, 2012 at 7:16 pm

24. Ouch, miss you already, thanks for everything you have sent in my direction. Hope very much to be reading your excellent material again very soon.

March 2, 2012 at 8:19 pm

25. Well, that’s a bummer!

March 2, 2012 at 9:24 pm

26. I say we stalk her arse til she comes back ..

I mean heck,we’re irresistible, aren’t we??

How DARE she go off and be busy!?!? We have needs damnit!

March 2, 2012 at 11:55 pm

• Yeah!!! Damn straight, lets do that!
      ….. I don’t think I’m done sayin ‘I’ll miss you H ‘…..maybe a few more comments…. and then some.

March 3, 2012 at 2:00 am

• If she hasn’t turned her email notifications off, she’ll not be able to escape our comments either .. this cunning plan could well entice her back!!

Or drive her crazy?

Could go either way huh

March 3, 2012 at 1:33 pm

• cunning plan indeed crafty miss….. I for one never figured her to be one capable of going crazy, worst case scenario: she flies half way around the world and shoots me after having hunted you down . Now, I don’t know about you but I rather think that’d be a plesant change of routine to be running from a gun weilding maniac so I say we keep going 🙂

March 4, 2012 at 1:30 am

27. I’d hit the “like” button but that doesn’t seem to capture it… sorry to hear it.

March 3, 2012 at 11:23 am

28. God, it seems like I just lost a close friend. I certainly hope you are okay, and if you need anything, anything, just send me an email. You have my email addy,

All the best to someone who has served as an inspiration to me since I came here to wordpress..it won’t be the same without you!

March 3, 2012 at 3:20 pm

29. Gosh, I hope all is okay with the family and yourself… I can’t say I will be thinking of you much in your absence, but know that I am thinking of you now and hope to one day see another blog post from H.E. Ellis in my Inbox.

Saying a wee little prayer before I go… ok, prayers sent.

March 3, 2012 at 8:49 pm

30. So this is what it feels like to have a wife leave you….

March 6, 2012 at 1:39 pm